Watch this video to see how young patients enjoy a space voyage with
Watch this video to see how young patients enjoy a space voyage with diagnostic machines and changing rooms decorated using HP Latex Printing Technologies.
• Improve hospital experience for children and their families by creating colorful themed interiors.
• Use materials with positive environmental credentials and certification for sensitive environments or to satisfy growing institutional/corporate environmental awareness.
• Offer practical and maintenance-free decorative solution with minimum service disruption in high traffic environment.
• HP Latex Printing Technologies offer high-quality printing for outdoor/indoor applications.
• HP Latex Inks are UL ECOLOGO®, GREENGUARD GOLD Certified, prints meet AgBB criteria, ideal to create decorations for sensitive indoor locations.
• Flexibility and reliability of HP Latex Printing Technologies on HP Large Format substrates and high-quality third-party substrates, offer application versatility.
• HP WallArt solution offers easy-to-use tool to create personalized designs with accurate visualization of the decoration using actual location images.
• Attractive odorless printed decorations recreate space voyage experience for rooms and machines in Diagnostic Imaging department.
• Odorless printed decorations and clean, waste-free installation minimized service interruption and avoided schedule disruption.
• Greenguard Children & Schools certified HP Latex Inks offer peace of mind in sensitive indoor locations.
• The use of water-based HP Latex Inks in the work environment eliminates overheads related to special ventilation equipment and running costs typical of solvent ink technology.
“As a largely pediatric hospital we want to make the environment child and family-friendly as much as possible. The CAT and MRI machines are absolutely painless but can create significant stress for children when they enter them,” explains Lola Crevillén, head of Services and Facilities, Sant Joan de Déu-Barcelona Children’s Hospital. “The decorations printed with HP Latex Inks and installed with minimal disruption to services have allowed us to create unique, attractive designs that the kids love, and that are compatible with our sensitive environment.”
1) UL ECOLOGO® Certification to UL 2801 demonstrates that an ink meets a range of stringent criteria related to human health and environmental considerations (see ul.com/EL). GREENGUARD GOLD Certification to UL 2818 demonstrates that products are certified to GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage